* The home of French and British influenced artisan chocolates handmade
with high quality, ethical ingredients in Herefordshire
– The liquid alcohol chocolates are now available temporarily on the shop page. They have taken a while but will be worth the wait.
– There are 2 big posh boxes of Spring Apostles left, now on sale at £33.50 – they will be available for the next week if you want to try one of those amazing collection of varied centres.
– The Pot-luck chocolates are going to delight you with fun, and are now available at £1 each.
– The Chocolat d’Albi with toasted anise, currants and cocoa nibs tablette is also available in the shop, in both dark and milk version.
Thank you for visiting,
Alexandra, 14th June 21
PS you can subscribe to the Instagram account or the Youtube channel for Continuum Conceits on the bottom of this page.
Welcome to Continuum Conceits, home of the Franco-British confectionery, where you will find specialities and chocolates, made in the cottage kitchen in Herefordshire, UK. Agen Prunes with a filling dipped in chocolate, chocolate tablettes with a centre in white, 42% milk or 76% dark chocolate, garlic or curry chocolate, pruneaux d’agen fourres ou nature, au chocolat. All the french chocolates and products are made using the freshest, finest, local and organic when possible, ethical, sometimes fairtrade ingredients. The organic chocolate is from the Dominican Republic. All confections are made in very small batches and hand-finished with an artistic presentation. Couture chocolate – literally.
Enjoy your visit and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.